Mornington 38 Parkside Crescent
Serene and Central
Private inspections by appointment
Perfectly positioned in Mornington’s family-friendly heart, this inviting home presents a relaxed Peninsula lifestyle.
This supremely central, north-facing property is located 5 minutes’ walk via pathways to Bentons Square and to Civic Recreation Reserve’s skate park, duck park, tennis courts, dog park and more.
Walk to Benton Junior College and enjoy a zoned single-level layout with 2 spacious living rooms, gardens front and rear, and green outlooks.
A sparkling central kitchen showcases a breakfast island, a 900mm gas cooktop, a Franke granite sink, a partially integrated Bosch dishwasher and a garden view.
The back yard is an entertainer’s dream, while adventurous families are catered to with a high double carport designed for caravan or boat storage, plus double gates to the garden.
A large covered alfresco terrace framed in café blinds transcends the seasons, while flat lawn offers space for backyard cricket.
The flat 635 sqm (approx) allotment also features a delightful front garden with an entrance deck and a private street presence.
Retreat to a master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a full ensuite, while secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a bathroom at the rear.
A large study with double-door entry offers scope as a 4th bedroom or a nursery near the master suite.
Other features include ducted gas heating, split system air-conditioning, a large powered garden shed, new side fencing, outdoor blinds and more.
• Exceptionally central and peaceful home
• Zoned single-level layout with 2 spacious living rooms
• North-facing 635 sqm (approx) allotment with gardens front and rear
• 5 minutes’ walk via pathways to Bentons Square and Civic Recreation Reserve
• Walking distance to Benton Junior College
• Sparkling central kitchen with a 900mm gas cooktop and a Franke granite sink
• High double carport for caravan or boat storage plus double gates to the garden
• Large covered alfresco terrace framed in café blinds
• Flat lawn with space for a game of backyard cricket
• Delightful front garden and entrance deck
• Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a full ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large study with scope as a 4th bedroom or a nursery
• Ducted gas heating, split system air-conditioning
• Large powered garden shed, outdoor blinds, new side fencing