Mount Martha 35 Finlayson Avenue
Escape to the Country while being minutes to the beach
Private inspections by appointment
This superb property is set on a stunning block of just over a third of an acre. The home offers a beautiful outlook over the tree tops with partial sea views and the lights of Melbourne at night. Designed for the growing family the property features a creek, landscaped gardens, spacious living areas and all in a private and peaceful location. The home offers two separate living areas comprising the following:-
· Entrance hall.
· Large main bedroom with walk-in robes plus a spacious bathroom with spa bath, shower alcove and vanity.
· Beautifully appointed kitchen with stunning views and attached dining area.
· Two bedrooms both with built-ins.
· Huge lounge with soaring ceilings, combustion fire and lots of natural light.
· Bathroom with cedar lined sauna plus a shower alcove and vanity.
· Rear laundry.
· Large rear deck that is partially covered and overlooks the delightful gardens.
· Separate accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, lounge and stylishly finished bathroom.
· Unit has its’ own alfresco/verandah area.
· Would make an ideal bed and breakfast or suit those looking for an office or working from home.
· Tiered landscaped gardens with room for a pool and a board walk leading down to the creek.
· Pond with the relaxing sounds of a water feature.
· Double carport.
· Undercover boathouse/storage area.
· Four garden sheds.
· Chooks yard.
This home must be inspected to be fully appreciated. It offers the peace and serenity that we are all looking for with gardens that will give you endless hours of pleasure. The home itself has the best of the modern features that combine beautifully with the character features that separate this home from many others.
Make this your family home.