Surrey Hills 1/2 Middlesex Road
Quality living, leafy location
Holding its very own street frontage and showcasing beautiful, manicured gardens, is this much-loved two bedroom-residence. Conveniently located behind a timber fence, in the English Countries Estate of Surrey Hills, it's remarkably welcoming and offers an array of amenities only a stone's throw away from its doorstep. Would ideally be suited to first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike, who yearn a solid asset in a coveted location. Choose to enhance by adding your own stamp, or perfect to enjoy as is.
- Upon entry, you are immediately drawn by warm vibes. The wide entrance hallway leads you through the comfortable living spaces
- The central timber kitchen/meals include quality appointments and ample storage, that will serve all your meals and storage needs
- Living/dining spaces are generously sized and drenched in natural light, lending for family connection and entertaining
- Two spacious bedrooms are comfortable and include built-in-robes and air-conditioning
- The sensational private courtyard includes a pergola, making it the ideal oasis four seasons of the year
- Further qualities include, central bathroom, laundry, split system heating and cooling throughout, polished floorboards and a single remote-control garage
With sensational amenities only moments from your doorstep, such as McKillop Reserve, Surrey Hills and Chatham stations, Riversdale Road trams, Union Road shopping and foodie precinct, Maling Road Villages, Surrey Hills Primary School and easy freeway access. If you're looking for convenient living in a vibrant location, then this is it.