Mornington 42 Albert Street
Location! Location! Location!
When location matters this property will more than impress.
Sitting on a substantial and flat 722sqm (approx) allotment in the Golden Triangle of Mornington this Circa 1950's is a home with heart. She presents street appeal, period features and premium accessibility in a tranquil setting near everything there is to love about Mornington.
Walk to the shore and bathing boxes and a flat stroll to cafes, salons, restaurants, medical facilities, supermarkets and the Wednesday Main Street Market.
Her wide, deep block offers scope for potential development (STCA); or treasured space to potter beneath magnificent Jacaranda trees while little ones play on the lawn.
Picture rails, wall paneling and sash windows fill the beautifully presented interior with warmth, while 2 living rooms plus a sunroom and a studio offer a selection of spaces to gather and relax.
The layout features a spacious front lounge with a fireplace, a window-walled rear studio, a central kitchen with adjacent family and meals, and a 2nd bathroom off the laundry, ideal for après-beach rinse-offs.
Enjoy a stainless steel cooker with a gas cooktop, a servery window to the sunroom, built-in robes to the bedrooms and a sparkling central bathroom.
Other highlights include a large single garage with extra storage, a big back yard with a paved terrace and a rear patio, evaporative cooling, ducted heating and garden outlooks from all angles.
• Substantial 722sqm (approx) beachside allotment
• Prestigious Golden Triangle address
• Tranquil setting directly opposite Mornington Memorial Park
• Charming Circa 1950s residence with magnificent Jacaranda trees
• Short flat stroll to the heart of Main Street and to Fisherman’s Beach
• Wide, deep block with development potential (STCA)
• Beautifully presented interior with picture rails, wall paneling and sash windows
• 2 living rooms plus a sunroom and a studio
• Spacious front lounge with a fireplace and park views
• Central kitchen with a stainless steel cooker and a servery window to the sunroom
• 2nd bathroom off the laundry, ideal for après-beach rinse-offs
• Built-in robes to the bedrooms
• Single garage with extra storage, 2 garden patios and garden outlooks from all angles
• Evaporative cooling and ducted heating