Mount Eliza 15 Meribil Close
Masterfully Built Family home – This is a rare find!
Built to exacting standards and meticulously maintained since new, the original owners have decided to allow the next owners to live in this stunning home and make their own. Here you will enjoy the beautiful outlook over landscaped gardens, dine with friends in the Alfresco area or sit and watch the kids/grandkids play on the park like lawn.
This is a great neighborhood where you can really soak up all the benefits that Mt Eliza and the Mornington Peninsula offers from great restaurants, top performing schools and beautiful sandy beaches, truly a rare find and a must see property.
• 2/3 acre (2786m approx) allotment in the prestigious Mt Eliza Woodlands
• Tranquil cul-de-sac setting with private treetop outlooks
• Zoned double-brick residence with 9ft ceilings
• Garden oasis with park like lawn and established natives, roses and citrus
• Fully-tiled, stone-topped renovated bathrooms
• Victorian Ash and Jarrah kitchen with a Falcon 1200mm cooker
• Covered entertaining terrace/outdoor room with a full suite of café blinds
• Paved garden terrace plus rear decking
• Private master suite with a generous modern ensuite and a dressing room
• Large double secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Three living areas including a spacious lounge and dining room
• Walk to Mount Eliza North Primary School and Walkers Road Pre-School
• Easy drive to the Mt Eliza Village shops
• Less than 10 minutes’ drive to a selection of swimming beaches
• 2-car garage with remote doors and workspace at the rear.
• Ducted gas heating/refrigerated cooling, wood heater, zoned in-slab hydronic heating
• Separate hot water service to the ensuite,
• 30,000L underground water tank
• Monitored alarm, garden shed and more
This property will not disappoint.