Mount Eliza 1 Sally Close
Sprawling Poolside Sanctuary
Nestled in a precinct where grandeur and sprawling garden allotments unite, this luxury poolside residence sets the scene for an idyllic Peninsula family existence.
This spacious 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home with a study/home office is sculpted onto a commanding 1700sqm (approx) corner allotment at the entrance to an exclusive cul-de-sac.
This is an idyllic position opposite a reserve, adjacent to picturesque rural properties, moments to Peninsula Grammar and Mount Eliza Primary, and a short drive to a selection of sandy beaches.
Light-filled living pairs with sprawling dimensions to present a sanctuary for the senses across two grand levels.
Dine alfresco on a covered deck, dive into a tropical salt-chlorinated, solar-heated pool and unwind in an expansive master suite with a retreat, a walk-in robe, pool views and a corner-spa ensuite.
Three double secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and a 4th ensuited bedroom with a walk-in robe round out the upper level, along with French doors to a balcony.
Formal lounge and dining with a gas log fire sets an inviting scene for entertaining, while a stone and stainless steel kitchen with 900mm appliances and a walk-in pantry sets a deluxe culinary tone.
Fall in love with a window-walled living room, a sweeping staircase, high ceilings and bay-window dining.
Other highlights include a large remote double garage, parking for boat, caravan, etc behind secured gates, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, a horseshoe driveway, under-stair storage, a large laundry, an alarm, water tanks, a resprayed roof, new carpet and more.
• Luxury poolside residence on a 1700sqm (approx) corner allotment
• Sprawling floorplan with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a study/home office
• Idyllic location at the entrance to an exclusive cul-de-sac, opposite a reserve
• Moments to Peninsula Grammar and Mount Eliza Primary School
• Short drive to a selection of sandy Mornington and Mount Eliza beaches
• Covered alfresco deck with deck lights
• Tropical salt-chlorinated, solar-heated in-ground pool
• Expansive master suite with a retreat, a walk-in robe, pool views and a corner-spa ensuite
• Three double secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• A 4th ensuited bedroom with a walk-in robe
• Spacious formal lounge and dining with a gas log fire
• Stone and stainless steel kitchen with 900mm appliances and a walk-in pantry
• Window-walled living room, sweeping staircase, high ceilings and bay window dining
• Large remote double garage and a horseshoe driveway
• Parking for boat, caravan, etc behind secured gates
• Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
• Generous storage throughout including under-stair storage and a large laundry
• Alarm system, water tanks, a resprayed roof, new carpet