Surrey Hills 32 Durham Road
Located in leafy Surrey Hills (first week FREE rent)
Set behind a picket fence and remote controlled gates, this graceful period home is set securely in a sort after location, with its wrap around verandah and generous proportions combines all the charm and character of its era. Easy access to buses, trams and trains. Close to Highfield Park, Wattle Park, Maling Road shopping and a range of prestigious schools, Strathcona, Fintona, Sienna, Canterbury Girls, Camberwell High and Canterbury Primary.
• Entrance and hallway
• 3 separate and generous in size living spaces, formal sitting room, dining room and family/meals
• Open plan family kitchen with double wall oven, gas cooking, dishwasher and meals area opening onto an entertaining covered terrace/ balcony and private garden
• Four bedrooms plus study
• Two contemporary bathrooms
• Laundry with storage
• Off street parking of 2 vehicles
• Ducted heating, Conara wood fire, period open fire places, spilt system air conditioner
• Polished floor boards, carpet and Plantation shutters throughout
• Sensational 'cubby house' in the established gardens
• Garden sheds and ample storage
INSPECTIONS PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and property availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
PLEASE BOOK AN INSPECTION BY CLICKING 'BOOK INSPECTION', OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULED INSPECTION THROUGH THE SAME BUTTON
COVID-19: Currently we are allowed to conduct public inspections with up to 10 persons viewing at any time. Please be aware that you may be required to wait outside in the event that a large number of people turn up to view the property. The agent will get you through as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience and understanding during these times. We would also request that if you are or have just been unwell that you don’t attend the public open for inspection.