Malvern East 25 Beech Street
Classic Californian bungalow with so much Character & Charm
Situated within the leafy green streets of one of Malvern East's most sought-after neighbourhoods, step inside this classic California bungalow and delight in period details in the woodwork, high ceilings, and beautiful timber floorboards.
* Enjoy the front formal lounge with fireplace or as a fourth bedroom
* Grand Entrance hall
* Stunning light-filled open-plan living and dining room
* Good-sized kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher.
* Three generous size bedrooms
* Family bathroom with separate shower and bath plus the laundry has a
* Ducted cooling throughout and Split system heating and cooling in the family room
Outside, a huge backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play, and the bonus of rear access via laneway. Character filled single-level living is enhanced by the location: just 10 minutes' walk to Darling station, Dairy Park, Ardrie Park and Hedgeley Dene Gardens all within strolling distance. The number 3 tram on Waverley Road is just metres away as well as great shops and cafes. School options include St Mary's & Lloyd Street Primary Schools just down the street, Glen Eira College and easy access to leading Secondary schools including Korowa and Sacre Coeur.