Hallam 83 Albert Road
CLASSY FAMILY ENTERTAINER’S PARADISE WITH TWO LIVING ZONES PLUS POOL
Set ideally amongst other established homes in central Hallam is this immaculately presented residence with 2 spectacular levels that will appeal to the larger family looking for more space to stretch out. With stacks of extra features & boasting stylish low maintenance living, this property also is situated in a fantastic location being easily within walking distance to Hallam Reserve & Playground, Hallam Primary School & local Coles Supermarket & shops. To top it off there is a gorgeous inground pool & spa to cool you down in summer plus a generous backyard for the kids – what more could you need!
-Spacious master suite complete with built in robes for storage
- Three further double bedrooms on the first floor - two serviced with built in robes and adjacent the family bathroom and separate WC
- Study nook/ home office for those who work from home
- TWO generous living areas provide ample flexible living space with a lovely formal living room upon entry as well as an open plan meals & lounge area
-At the heart of the home is a stylish kitchen with plenty of extras such as stainless-steel appliances, 40mm stone benches, dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop with premium rangehood, glass splash-back & breakfast bar
- Outside there is a huge undercover entertainer alfresco overlooking your own private oasis with inground pool! Spend your summer nights entertaining whilst kids and pets play on the spacious lawn with more than enough room for the trampoline
- Second bathroom downstairs featuring extended cabinetry & shower plus separate WC for guests and full-sized laundry
- Long driveway for parking which can comfortably fit two cars
- EXTRAS include: ducted central heating, split system cooling, under-stair storage, multiple LED downlights, neutral floating flooring downstairs & quality carpet upstairs, garden shed for extra storage & much more!
Hallam is packed with amenities galore! You will have easy access to numerous children's playgrounds and parks, walking tracks and local parks all a stone throws away! There are numerous Shopping Complex & cafes just a stone throws away making shopping a breeze as well as numerous quality schools are in the area giving plenty of choices for a growing family. For transport there is easy access to the city the M1 plus you have the 981 & 828-bus service running nearby taking you directly to Hampton Park Station.
This stunning family home is even better to view in person so make sure you organise your inspection with our team, so you don't miss out!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only.
Masks and QR scan is also mandatory before entry.
Due diligence check list: