Mornington 7A Bentons Road
Steps to the Foreshore
Metres to the foreshore and a short walk to Birdrock Beach and cafes, this luxury townhouse embodies the essence of low-maintenance coastal living.
This exceptionally spacious beachside domain places you front and centre to sea breezes, dinner by foot at the nearby Dava Hotel and leisure time by the water.
The off-street parking and storage/workspace is hard to beat with a remote double garage plus a remote single garage/Home Office, a workshop and a carport, all behind automatic gates.
The zoned floorplan places the master suite and main living on the upper level, spilling onto a luxurious alfresco balcony with an undercover outdoor spa.
A suspended walk-way adds a striking approach to a private master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a double-vanity ensuite.
Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a semi-ensuite and a powder room below, along with sought-after second living/study.
Unwind in an open-plan family and dining room, where a feature gas log fire adds a cosy ambience in the cooler months; enjoy the sea air from a front balcony; and gather around a stone and stainless steel kitchen with a gas cooktop.
Other features include a study, timber floorboards, high ceilings, split system air-conditioners, an alarm, under-stair storage and powder rooms on both levels.
It’s just one of 2 on the block and framed in a low-maintenance garden leaving time to enjoy the spoils of this location. A must-see lifestyle property.
• Metres to the foreshore and a short walk to Birdrock Beach and cafes
• Luxury beachside living with an exceptionally low-maintenance garden
• Spacious design on a block of just 2 townhouses
• Walk to the Dava Hotel and the Dava Drive shops
• Short drive to Bentons Square Shopping Centre and Mount Martha Village
• Off-street parking for up to 5 cars behind automatic gates
• Includes a remote double garage, a remote single garage, a workshop and a carport
• Zoned floorplan with the master suite and main living on the upper level
• Luxurious alfresco balcony with an undercover outdoor spa
• Private master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a double-vanity ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and a semi-ensuite
• 2 living areas including open-plan main living above and 2nd living below
• 2 bathrooms, powder rooms on each level
• Includes a study and a front balcony
• Stone and stainless steel kitchen with a gas cooktop
• Feature gas log fireplace and split system air-conditioners
• Alarm, under-stair storage, garage storage
• Potential holiday rental/Airbnb