Hoppers Crossing 7 Wynarka Drive
Grand Living or Prime Development (STCA) on 1425m2 approx.
If you’re after a large family home or a multi unit development site (STCA) this home is sure to impress. Boasting four fantastic sized bedrooms; the master features its own private en-suite and walk in robe while the three remaining bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes and serviced by the light and bright central bathroom. In the heart of the home the kitchen offers an abundance of bench and cupboard space, is equipped with quality stainless steel appliances and overlooks the spacious open plan meals and family zone. For those who need a little extra indoors space there is a formal lounge at the front of the property and the open plan area is large enough to easily accommodate a study or formal meals zone. Outdoors is where you’ll fall in love with this home with a huge concreted pergola and monstrous backyard space with a woodfire pizza oven, multiple storage sheds, a bungalow and one of the best man caves you’ll see which comes equipped with a fire place and bar. Other fantastic features this property has are double lock up remote garage with rear access, side access, gas ducted heating, ducted refrigerated cooling, water tanks, CCTV & much more! Located in the Grange Estate of Hoppers Crossing you’re only a short distance to Hogan’s Corner Shopping Centre, The Grange P-12 College, St James the Apostle Primary School, Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre, Hoppers Crossing Train Station, public transport, parks and childcare. Properties like this are few and far between, inspections are a must!
We ask you please follow the below health tips.
• If you have returned from overseas or been in contact with someone from overseas in the past 14 days please don’t attend the advertised open home for property and instead contact the agent via phone or email.
• If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the advertised open home for property and instead contact the agent via phone or email.
• Refrain from shaking hands.
• Be cautious and limit the surfaces i.e. door handles you touch around the property.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from other people viewing the property.
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding.