Mornington 7 Warner Avenue
Beachside classic on Beleura
Experience the magic of beachside Beleura Hill with this spacious brick veneer home minutes to the golden sands of Mills Beach.
This solid triple-fronted beauty rests on a generous 865 sqm (approx) allotment in a peaceful street within easy reach of Main Street and a short walk to Mornington Secondary College.
A disarming bagged brick façade framed in established camellias and set behind a picket fence presents an idyllic welcome into a tightly-held precinct.
This 3-bedroom post-war classic is complete with polished hardwood floorboards and a quintessential big back yard - perfect for space-seeking families of all ages and stages.
The zoned and light-filled single-level interior features 2 large living rooms, high ceilings throughout and delightful period touches including sash timber windows and decorative cornices in the front lounge.
An expansive kitchen, dining and living hub sets an inviting open-plan scene for family connection, with sliding doors that spill onto a north-facing alfresco terrace.
Stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop, adorn the galley-style kitchen.
Retreat to a private master suite with a garden view, a walk-through robe and a full ensuite; while secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a family bathroom towards the rear.
Other appointments include a lock-up garage, off-street driveway parking in front of the garage, ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, mature citrus and more.
She’s ready to enjoy as is, with scope to update if desired, in this desirable location.
• Generous beachside Beleura Hill 865 sqm (approx) allotment
• Minutes to Mills Beach and Main Street
• Walk to Mornington Secondary College, close to Mornington Golf Club
• Disarming triple-fronted bagged brick façade behind a picket fence
• Sparkling galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop
• Polished hardwood floorboards, sash timber windows
• Big back yard with an established garden
• 2 large living rooms including an expansive kitchen, dining and living space
• Sunny north-facing alfresco terrace
• Private master suite with a walk-through robe and a full ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Lock-up garage, off-street driveway parking in front of the garage
• Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning
• Ready to move in and enjoy, scope to update