Mornington 7 Shelbourne Court
Charming home in the heart of seaside Mornington "Tandragee''
Amazing grace by the seaside, this irresistible period replica overflows with regal charm and enchanting beauty befitting of this prestigious coastal location.
Just a leisurely 500m walk to Shire Hall Beach or Mills Beach to lie in the sun or take a dip, the home fully delivers on the joys of beachside living, while just doors away enjoy the vibe of Mornington's Main St with its many restaurants, bars and beautiful boutiques.
Enjoying elevation in the street of luxury homes that runs alongside leafy Tanti Creek, the weatherboard residence provides a choice of sun-filled living and entertaining spaces and doors opening to an extensive north-facing deck set among the treetops with room for alfresco dining and outdoor lounging.
With high decorative ceilings, elegant arches, dado panelling and gleaming polished floorboards, the impressive entry leads straight into the study and the formal lounge with a gas period fireplace that sends ambience across the lounge and into the adjoining formal dining room.
The sun-filled living and entertaining space is beautifully finished and with high 3 metre ceilings which eludes a feeling of space and gives easy access to the outdoor deck.
A well equipped kitchen with fabulous island breakfast bar and ample storage provide the spot for many a conversation and laugh.
Three large bedrooms, master with ensuite and twin vanity and a family bathroom with a clawfoot bath and shower, while the study has its own French doors to a wrap-around veranda.
With a sweeping brick paved driveway and fabulous space to park your boat or caravan, the home also includes a kitchen study/storeroom, ducted heating, air conditioning, double remote-controlled garage with rear roller door to a large garden terrace, a series of water tanks and garden watering system.
• Among Mornington's exclusive beachside locations
• Steps from Main St shops, restaurants, shops & supermarket
• Charming weatherboard period replica home
• Three flowing living areas plus formal dining room
• North-facing deck with covered and sun soaked alfresco options
• Country kitchen with gas cooktop, twin ovens & dishwasher
• Master ensuite with twin vanity & walk-in robe
• Family bathroom with clawfoot bath and shower
• Study with French doors to wrap around veranda
• Small study and store room beside the kitchen
• Double remote garage and space to park the boat/caravan
• Polished floorboards, high decorative ceilings, window seats
• Leadlight features, dado panelling
• Gas period fireplace, ducted heating and air conditioning
• Beautiful gardens with water tanks & watering system
• Solar panels