Doncaster 63 Wilsons Road
Light-filled and elevated Doncaster corner beauty!
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE REMOTE DIGITAL AUCTION OF THIS PROPERTY BY CONTACTING THE AGENT
Boasting an elevated corner position which further promises wonderful natural light and generous proportions, this well-presented and utterly charming 4 bedroom family residence is nestled in a quiet Doncaster pocket not far from the action!
Freshly painted and ready to live in right now, this bright treasure has a number of terrific highlights. Stylish timber floors dominate much of the home including the expansive central lounge and dining zone which offers a fantastic north-west orientation and incredible light. Just next door is the sizeable family/meals space which includes the kitchen fitted with a quaint breakfast bar and quality appliances.
All bedrooms come with built-in robe storage including the oversized main bedroom which has direct access to the updated dual entry bathroom delivering separate rooms for the shower, bath, and toilet. A north-facing balcony off the family/meals and kitchen area will be bliss on summer evenings where you can enjoy a wine and look out to the views. There is also excellent garden and courtyard space which adds superb outdoor flexibility.
Other property features include a laundry, ducted heating, split system heating and cooling (incl. in 3 bedrooms), and a double garage. While this property is excellent to live in as is, the corner block on 648 sqm (approx.) also opens up the property to redevelopment (STCA).
Moments to Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, Birralee Primary School, Koonung Secondary College, Wilsons Road Reserve, Katrina Street Reserve, Elgar Park, Koonung Creek Trail, and Eastern Freeway with ‘Park & Ride’ option.
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***