Frankston South 626 Nepean Highway
OLIVERS HILL LUXURY AND VIEWS
TO KEEP OUR VENDORS, STAFF AND COMMUNITY SAFE WE WILL NOW ONLY CONDUCT PRIVATE INSPECTIONS UNDER STRICT GUIDELINES. PLEASE CALL THE LISTING AGENT TO BOOK, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
Set sail to a lifestyle of privilege atop Olivers Hill, where deep north-facing bay and city views pair with effortless beach access to offer a dream coastal lifestyle.
This luxury beachside home occupies an exclusive location walking distance to sandy beaches below, including Daveys Bay Beach to the south and Frankston Beach to the north.
The surprisingly quiet, fully-renovated 4-bedroom residence rests within the Frankston High School Zone and walking distance to Sweetwater Creek nature trails and the Daveys Bay Yacht Club.
Electric gates give way to a modern facade showcasing 2 outdoor living areas, living rooms on each level, deluxe travertine-tiled bathrooms and a view of Daveys Bay.
Open-plan living and dining shares the upper-level with a privately-zoned master suite, while 3 double secondary bedrooms rest below.
The third ground-floor bedroom offers a retreat for guests, space-seeking teens and more, with separate entry, a large walk-in robe and split system heating and cooling.
Rich Spotted Gum floorboards feature alongside elegant plantation shutters and stunning natural light.
A gourmet ILVE and Smeg stone kitchen with a bay vista, generous storage and a large breakfast island is designed for family connection.
Dine alfresco on a covered balcony with plumbed gas and a stunning view, while a covered deck below offers quiet space to unwind with a good book by the landscaped garden.
Other features include ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative air-conditioning, a wood heater, a remote double garage with internal entry, a workshop, space for off-street boat/van parking, intercom, and an outdoor shower to complement days spent on the sand.
• Exclusive beachside location atop Olivers Hill
• Deep north-facing bay and city views plus a view of Daveys Bay
• Walking distance to Daveys Bay Beach and Frankston Beach
• Modern, quiet, fully-renovated 4-bedroom interior
• Located within the Frankston High School Zone
• Walk to Sweetwater Creek and the Daveys Bay Yacht Club
• Electric gates, off-street parking space for a boat or van
• Covered balcony with a stunning view, covered ground-floor deck
• Living rooms on each level, deluxe travertine-tiled bathrooms
• Spacious open-plan living and dining with a wood heater
• Upper-level master bedroom, double secondary bedrooms below
• Rich Spotted Gum floorboards, elegant plantation shutters
• Gourmet stone kitchen with a bay vista and a large breakfast island
• Landscaped garden with an outdoor shower
• Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Remote double garage with internal entry, separate workshop