Cranbourne West 6 Breamlea Way
Immaculate First Home Opportunity
Securely positioned within one of the most desirable pockets of Cranbourne West, this gorgeous well maintained home represents a fantastic opportunity whether you are looking for your first home, an investment or looking to downsize. The neutral colour pallet coupled with the clever floorplan creates a homely feeling when you step inside, only to be topped off by the multiple amenities situated nearby.
- Stylish light-filled master bedroom with private en-suite and walk in robe
- Two further good sized bedrooms both with built in robes and serviced by the family bathroom and separate WC
- The central living room is the heart of the home providing the perfect place for movie nights in with the family
- Well-appointed kitchen overlooking the meals area and includes gas cooktop and wall mounted oven, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space and to complete the picture a breakfast bar
- Outside you’ll find the covered alfresco which is perfect all year round for that summer BBQ and a low maintenance garden and lawn
- Double lock up garage with rear roller door access provides plenty of space for parking
- EXTRAS include: Ducted gas heating, split system cooling, solar panels, sizeable laundry with linen cupboard, roller shutters for security, garden shed for storage plus loads more!
This charming home is ideally position in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to the Linda Drive reserve and Pirita playground making it ideal for the growing families. Just a short stroll away you’ll find the local Coles Supermarket that also hosts several other specialty stores, a medical Centre and kindergarten just across the road. For schooling there are several Primary and Secondary schools in the area to cater to your children’s needs with Cranbourne West Primary School easily within walking distance and transport is a breeze being just moments from the M1 and local train station. This outstanding property will not last so make sure you add this one to your inspection list.