Brighton 550 New Street
Freestanding 2 Bedroom Cottage - with approved plans for brand new double storey home opposite parkland
SOLD BY SAM INAN
Move in and enjoy the parkside lifestyle offered by this original and charming two bedroom period cottage. Situated directly opposite Elsternwick Park, the home comprises two generous bedrooms, a central bathroom with shower over bath, and open plan kitchen/meal/living zone that flows effortlessly out onto an ideal north-facing yard with room for alfresco entertaining. This renovators delight is completed with two open fire places and ROW access to a carport on title via roller door.
Additionally, and with all the hard work already done for you, the opportunity to build the council-approved stunning Finley Roberts Design double-storey home awaits a savvy family or builder. Capitalise on the 15 square floorplan with 2 or 3 bedrooms, comprising master bedroom with ensuite and WIR downstairs plus large open-plan lounge/dining with kitchen flowing out onto a low maintenance rear yard. The fabulous floorplan is completed with one or two further bedrooms upstairs, the front bedroom with parkland views, a large family bathroom and powder room, and an additional terrace perfect for capturing the year-round northern sunlight. Whichever way you decide to proceed, you’re seconds from Elsternwick and Elwood villages, Elsternwick Park and Train Station, making this the rarest of finds in one of Brighton’s undiscovered enclaves.
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*