Mornington 50 Albert Street
Stake your claim in one of Mornington’s most exclusive beachside precincts with this brick veneer beauty ripe for renovation in the Golden Triangle.
This original 3-bedroom single-level residence is within an easy walk to both Main Street and Fisherman’s Beach, with never-to-be-built-out views over Mornington Memorial Park.
In need of an update, she presents a sizzling opportunity to capitalise in the heart of town, on a flat, low-maintenance 311 sqm (approx) allotment with a private courtyard.
• Exclusive beachside location in Mornington’s Golden Triangle
• Easy walk to the heart of Main Street and Fisherman’s Beach
• Original brick veneer residence ripe for renovation
• Never-to-be-built-out views over Mornington Memorial Park
• Flat, low-maintenance 311 sqm (approx) allotment
• Private courtyard with shade sails
• Remote double garage
• Zoned single-level interior
• Master bedroom with a walk-in robe, a bay window and a full ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Generous kitchen with a gas cooktop and window-walled dining
• Separate living with a broad park view
• Ducted heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans, security doors