Mornington 5 Lawson Court
Home with Heart and a Gate to the Park
Prepare to be enchanted by this cul-de-sac hideaway featuring a glorious garden and a rear gate opening directly onto parkland.
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family domain is nestled at the end of an exceptionally tranquil court lined with majestic Elms and prized for its proximity to the beach and Main Street.
Established gardens with lawn, lavender and a relaxed alfresco terrace frame an inviting interior featuring 2 living rooms, zoned accommodation and a fresh, open-plan ambiance.
The 688sqm (approx) allotment is one of the larger properties in the court and one of only a handful in the area directly adjoining the delightful Maxwell Street Reserve.
A virtual extension of the back yard, the park and playground present priceless green open space for kicking a footy with the kids after school or playing with little ones.
Mature trees shield the home from street view, while a remote double garage plus driveway parking and a street bay directly in front provide generous parking options.
Timber benchtops and stacked stone add warmth to a sparkling central kitchen dressed in stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop.
A private master suite with a walk-in robe and a full ensuite provides sanctuary for busy parents, while an adjacent living room presents an ideal parents’ retreat. Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes are zoned at the rear.
Other appointments include split system heating/cooling, a gas wall heater, ceiling fans and a location 1.2km to Benton’s Square Shopping Centre and an easy walk to Mornington Civic Reserve.
Embrace the family-friendly serenity.
• Cul-de-sac hideaway with a rear gate opening onto parkland
• Glorious established gardens and lawn
• At the end of a quiet court lined with majestic Elms
• A short drive to the beach and Main Street
• 688sqm (approx) allotment
• Generous alfresco terrace with space for an outdoor lounge
• Inviting interior with 2 living rooms
• Stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop
• Relaxed single-level living with zoned accommodation
• Master suite with a walk-in robe and a full ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Split system heating/cooling, a gas wall heater, ceiling fans
• Remote double garage plus off-street driveway parking
• 1.2km to Benton’s Square Shopping Centre
• Walk to Mornington Civic Reserve