Elwood 4/1 Beach Avenue
SOLD BY SAM INAN - A mesmerising modern spin on an architecturally significant Elwood landmark
SOLD BY SAM INAN
One of Elwood’s most prominent historically significant gems, well-known for its eye-catching 1920s architecture, glorious arch and prominent corner position sets the stage for this light-filled top-floor apartment.
Updated to the highest standards with no stone left unturned and the utmost respect for its original era, the boutique block of four in which it resides has been sympathetically brought back to life for 21st century living and immortalised for the next 100 years.
Showcasing exciting standards of brand-new luxury and style, the spacious sanctuary is introduced by a dedicated entrance opening out to a dining room and to a separate living room with glass door to a covered alfresco balcony where it’s easy to picture yourself enjoying summertime cocktails and Elwood’s relaxed lifestyle. The striking stone kitchen is a pure culinary joy with its stone benchtops, custom joinery and high-end Bosch appliances, while the two bedrooms (BIRs) and modern bathroom are privately cocooned in a wing of their own.
A split-system air conditioner, two open fireplaces, high decorative ceilings, Baltic pine floorboards and concealed Euro laundry are further features.
Exclusively located within one of Elwood’s most prestigious addresses, moments walk from the beach, village and everything that makes this such a desirable locale in which to live, the appeal is bound to extend to a broad range of buyers, including first home buyers, downsizers, professionals and investors.
With news of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 dominating daily news headlines, Belle Property St Kilda is ensuring it is following official public health advice in the best interests of our team and our clients.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**