Elwood 3/3 Cyril Street
Deco charm gains a contemporary edge in a ‘walk-to-everything’ cul-de-sac
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING 4 APRIL 1.30PM
A stunning renovation has propelled this superbly spacious apartment from its gorgeous Deco origins into a contemporary class of its own. Enjoying a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location, it's perfectly positioned for enjoying everything that makes bayside Elwood such a desirable locale in which to live matched with the ultra in convenience given that trams, Ripponlea Station and the shops and eateries in vibrant Ripponlea Village are all within short walking distance.
Detailed to high standards and tastefully styled, the interior provides a relaxed atmosphere with an open-plan living and dining room embracing a fully equipped CaesarStone kitchen and flowing outside to a large terrace to wine, dine and entertain family and friends. Additional benefits include a robed main bedroom with over-sized ensuite bathroom big enough to accommodate twin vanities, a second bedroom with built-in robes, a central bathroom with the bonus of a bathtub, a hidden European laundry and a car space.
Add a reverse-cycle air conditioner, panel heaters, secure intercom entry, high ceilings, floorboards and a top-floor setting in an the attractive boutique block of four Istina Court, and you have an enticing entry to effervescent Elwood for first home buyers, professionals, young couples looking to start a family, lock-up-and-go leavers and investors.
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**