St Kilda 26 Nelson Street
Charm meets contemporary comfort with brilliant convenience
*LOCATED OFF ST KILDA ROAD*
Beautifully preserved period character and contemporary comforts meld harmoniously together in this engaging solidly built Edwardian. Accompanied by a generous brick-paved courtyard at the rear for alfresco relaxation and entertaining, the renovated interior incorporates a central living room, modern Blanco-equipped kitchen next to the dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom with washing machine taps. “Mile-high” ceiling promote a sense of spectacular vertical dimension to the home, which also features floorboards, fireplaces and exquisite light fittings. Located in a tightly-held pocket in a one-way street leading from St Kilda Road and close to city trams, Windsor Station, Fitzroy and Chapel Streets’ bars, restaurants and shops and Albert Park’s recreational facilities, this is a fantastic opportunity for owner-occupiers, investors and those looking to work from or run a business from home (STCA).
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*