Werribee 24 Selbourne Avenue
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE BY APPPOINTMENT
Situated in a quiet convenient locale, close to all local amenities, including sought after schools, this family residence is stunning and ready to move straight into! Upon entry, you are greeted by timber floors, feature windows, exposed brick and bright open spaces. The home offers an abundance of fluid options for the whole family, with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for all year comfort. The home showcases multiple living zones including a theatre/music room, separate study/5th bedroom and generous dining area situated ideally beside the spacious refurbed beautifully appointed kitchen with quality Bosch/Meili stainless steel appliances, including 900ml cooktop, separate oven, convection oven with large butler’s pantry, generous bench tops and cupboard space.
You’re spoilt with four spacious bedrooms, including the master bedroom which offers a full en-suite with double vanity and double-sided walk in robe, while the three remaining bedrooms are all fitted with built in robes and serviced by the light and bright central bathroom. Other great features packed into this home include; heating and cooling, a beautiful supply of natural light, double remote control garage with internal access and drive through for easy storage of trailers and the like, fantastic decked outdoor entertaining zone and huge grassed area with a mature surrounding garden, 1000L water tank and spacious garden shed. Well positioned on a generous 726m2 of land and approximately 2.5km to Werribee Plaza, shops/restaurants and public transport options, entry to all major arterials also a very easy option. Opportunities like this are few and far between, the property will be open for inspection or if you prefer a private inspection, don’t hesitate to contact us to arrange a suitable day/time.
We ask you please follow the below health tips.
• If you have returned from overseas or been in contact with someone from overseas in the past 14 days please don’t attend the advertised open home for property and instead contact the agent via phone or email.
• If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the advertised open home for property and instead contact the agent via phone or email.
• Refrain from shaking hands.
• Be cautious and limit the surfaces i.e. door handles you touch around the property.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from other people viewing the property.
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding.