Mount Eliza 24 Rendlesham Avenue
Ranelagh prestige and potential
Private inspections by appointment. Sitting in a prestigious avenue just moments from the Ranelagh Club, this Blue Chip property presents a scintillating opportunity to enter the upper echelon of the Ranelagh Estate.
This is one of Mt Eliza’s most exclusive beachside enclaves, located above Ranelagh Beach and a short stroll to the bathing boxes and its sandy shores below.
This deceptively spacious residence, with bay glimpses, occupies a substantial 1070sqm (approx) allotment and offers a lifestyle enjoyed by a privileged few.
The Mt Eliza Village shops are minutes away, as are leading schools.
The opportunities here are superb. It presents options to enjoy as is, renovate, extend or lease and land bank while you plan your dream home gazing towards the bay (STCA).
The single-level domain delivers an endless summer vibe with multiple decks, an entrance patio and a large garden terrace. The in-ground pool and spa are back-dropped by a large sun deck, perfect for unwinding with family and friends.
Spacious living rooms and a study (potential third bedroom) share space inside with a generous Smeg kitchen featuring a gas cooktop and a barbecue grill.
The elegant main bedroom features a walk-in robe/dressing room. A generous walk-in robe services the second bedroom.
Other features include an open wood fireplace, ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, an alarm system, a large workshop/storage shed, a double carport and more.
It presents for sale for the first time in almost 20 years. Make the next chapter yours.
· Prestigious Ranelagh Estate location, resting above Ranelagh Beach and doors to the Ranelagh Club
· Deceptively spacious residence with bay glimpses, on a substantial 1070sqm (approx) allotment
· Exceptionally quiet location minutes to the Mt Eliza Village shops, as well as leading schools
· Superb opportunity to enter one of Mount Eliza’s most exclusive beachside enclaves
· Scope to enjoy as is, renovate, extend or lease and land bank while you plan your dream home (STCA)
· Exceptional entertaining layout with multiple decks, an entrance patio and a large garden terrace
· In-ground pool and spa with a large sun deck, perfect for parties with family and friends
· Spacious single-level interior showcasing large living rooms and a study
· Generous Smeg kitchen featuring a gas cooktop, a barbecue grill and abundant storage
· Elegant master bedroom with a walk-in robe/dressing room and a full ensuite
· Striking monochrome second bedroom with a walk-in robe
· Open wood fireplace, ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
· Includes an alarm system, a large workshop/storage shed and a double carport
· For sale for the first time in almost 20 years, in an extremely tightly-held location