Elwood 21 Foam Street
SOLD BY Sam Inan - Contemporary family luxury in a prized bayside position
Reflecting timeless Federation character, this stunning family home is an architectural showcase of inspiring contemporary luxury, grand proportions, and unprecedented attention to detail throughout every square metre. The sensuous blend of timber, soaring high ceilings, and extensive skylights and walls of windows ensuring natural light all day long adds panache to the plush setting. The intricate design includes a fully fitted executive home office, a glamorous double height dining room, and a spectacular living room enriched by an open fireplace and a wall of bespoke shelving reaching as far as the towering ceilings. Effortlessly exquisite, the gourmet kitchen and adjoining butler's pantry caters to every occasion with an extra-wide breakfast bar/island bench, Siemens wifi enabled cooking appliances, AEG dishwashers, integrated french-door Fisher Paykel fridge and freezer, Ceaserstone benchtops, and an abundance of streamlined cabinetry. Thoughtfully positioned for privacy, the magnificent main bedroom is indulged with a large walk-in robe and pampering ensuite bathroom with freestanding soaker tub, double frameless shower, and twin marble vanities. A second bedroom, bathroom, mudroom and laundry with two ducted drying cupboards complete the lower level. Residing on the top floor is the children's zone comprising of a second lounge room, two more bedrooms and a deluxe family bathroom. Tempting guests outside, sliding stacker doors open seamlessly onto an alfresco deck for outdoor entertaining accompanied by timber seating, a barbeque kitchen and a sunny garden providing the kids and pets with plenty of space for outside play. The exceptional comfort is enhanced by a mud room with direct access to the carport, an off-street car space, automatic driveway gates, 10-zoned ducted heating and air conditioning, excellent storage, security cameras, alarm, in-roof speaker and outdoor speakers, underground watering system, lockable shed with workbench and shelving, Plantation shutters, soft sheer window furnishings, striking pendant light fittings and an award winning rear façade resembling a work of liveable art. Within walking distance to Elwood Village, the beach, transport, Elsternwick Park, Elwood Primary School, Elwood College and St Columba's Primary School.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our homes comply with the following:
* All attendees must be fully vaccinated
* Wear a mask at all times, unless an exemption applies
* Social distance - keep 1.5m between you and others
* Check in upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* People can travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.