St Kilda 21/93 Argyle Street
Modern top floor sanctuary with balcony brilliance
Securely elevated on the top floor at the rear of the block, this modern sanctuary makes the most of its corner position with a fabulous wraparound balcony.
Bi-fold doors in the living and dining room create a seamless indoor-outdoor transition to the terrific terrace where it’s easy to picture yourself sipping cocktails and sharing grazing platters with your family friends against a backdrop of beautiful sunsets and district outlooks.
The stylishly appointed interior also features an open-plan kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances including a dishwasher enhancing the daily comfort, a bedroom with mirrored built-in robes reflecting the sense of light and space, a chic central bathroom fitted with the convenience of a bath and shower, and a concealed European laundry.
Extras include two split-system air conditioners, car space, storage cage, garden shed and a neutral colour palette harmonising with the contemporary vibe.
Quietly set amid the best of effervescent St Kilda with city transport, Chapel and Carlisle Streets’ eateries and shops, and Alma Park’s recreational facilities within walking distance, the location speaks for itself.
An ideal entry level for first home buyers and investors alike.
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***