Fairfield 190 Station Street
SOLD BY SAM INAN - Contemporary class meets designer dazzle
Bright, contemporary and flawlessly finished, this single-level home is a haven for the style conscious.
With a striking decor as its focus, the swish interior includes a separate lounge radiant with an air of modern elegance an open-plan arrangement of living, dining and kitchen expanding to an alfresco sanctuary with a pergola-covered deck and adjoining garden surrounded by established landscaping. A culinary dream, the kitchen goes above and beyond in its fit out with stainless-steel oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops, ample work and cupboards space and extra-wide central island bench/breakfast bar.
Fitted with built-in robes, the two bedrooms sit on either side of a cool and sophisticated bathroom accented with frameless shower, soak tub, twin basins, feature wall and the stunningly coordinated designer detail reflected throughout the home.
Other features include a powder room, floorboards, glowing gas fireplace, quality drapes and fashion-forward light fittings.
The strategic location is on the doorstep of bus services and within easy arm’s reach of Fairfield Station, Fairfield Shopping Plaza Northcote Plaza, schools, parks and Darebin International Sports Centre offers an ideal lifestyle for retirees, professionals or a young family. With ample room to extend or create your next mutli-unit redevelopment (STCA)
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***