Daylesford 17A Leggatt Street
Lakeleigh Daylesford- Absolute Lake Frontage by Private Inspection
Imagine driving up and discovering the absolute charm of a country style white weatherboard cottage over three levels nestled in an English garden setting with direct access to the foreshore of Lake Daylesford, meet Lakeleigh. Wander down the garden lined path to the front door and enter the serenity of Lakeleigh. With a country style of white on white, the property invites you to unwind and relax. The ground level offers an L shaped galley kitchen of limed timber finish and views to die for. Move into the open living area featuring a beautiful bay window and French doors leading to the glass conservatory or directly out to the vine covered alfresco and deck areas.
The glass conservatory serving as a dining room has automated blinds for your comfort. Surrounded by views these areas are simply beautiful. A bathroom, Euro laundry and under stair storage complete this level. Upstairs to the second tier you will find 2 bedrooms each with an overhead fan and split system, Juliette balconies with slide insect screens and a central bathroom. To the third tier is the 3rd bedroom complete with overhead fan and round and side window. Everywhere exudes charm, character and comfort and every room has a view of the Lake or lovely garden.
Outside be captivated by the views and the garden. Lake Daylesford gleams and the late afternoon sun up to Cornish Hill is sensational. The vine covered alfresco area is waiting for a long lunch or afternoon drinks and the deck set for reading a book or afternoon siesta. Move on down to the lower garden and you are on the foreshore of Lake Daylesford, gateway for a great walk, a short stroll to the Boathouse restaurant and the famous Lake House restaurant or a 10 minute walk into the main street of Daylesford. The garden is stunningly landscaped and designed for surprise every season.
Lakeleigh is a dream come true. Currently let as short term boutique accommodation this property is not going to disappoint.
Lakeside with foreshore frontage is rare, a must see property by private inspection only.
• Tri level country style white weatherboard cottage-absolute Lake frontage
• L shaped galley kitchen with limed timber finish and views ++
• Living room with bay window, French door access to Conservatory and French door access to stone tiled alfresco area with slide insect screens and views++
• Living Room with split system and gas log sandstone fireplace
• Glass conservatory with split system, automated blinds, French doors to stone tiled alfresco area and views++
• Bathroom with shower
• Euro laundry
• Under Stair storage
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 both with overhead fans and split systems, Juliette balconies with slide insect screens and views++
• Upstairs central bathroom with bath and toilet
• Bedroom 3 with round and side window and overhead fan
• Vine covered and stoned tiled alfresco dining area and views++
• Deck area and views++
• Beautiful garden and pathways down to Lake foreshore
• Water tank for garden (is on town drinking water)
• Slow drip irrigation