Mernda 17 Brandybuck Lane
Park facing with beautiful Views!
Located in the panoramic part of Mernda , this magnificent hilltop property will tick all boxes astute buyers are looking for. Whether you're buying your first home, investing in something impressive or looking for a fresh change – this Four bedroom Family Haven is sure to impress. Within close proximity to best of amenities like shopping centre , Gilson college, Primary schools, childcare's, multiple sporting facilities, walk and bike trails, public transport and many more. Main feature include but aren't limited to :-
- Master with a walk in robe and ensuite
- Quality floor coverings
- 40mm stone benchtops with an island bench
- Walk In Pantry
- White gloss soft close cabinetry
- 900 mm s/s appliances with dishwasher
- Refrigerated heating and cooling throughout the house
- LED downlights
- Roller blinds
- 2.7 m high ceilings
- Fully landscaped front and rear yards
- Double car garage with internal and external access
And Many More…
Inspections by appointments.. Call Monty on 0433 071 702 and Robert on 0411 365 446 to discuss further.
**In accordance with Victorian Government directions, only fully vaccinated persons can attend our open homes and auctions. As per Government advice if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you refrain from attending the inspection or auction.