South Yarra 13/238 Toorak Road
Live the seductive South Yarra lifestyle of your dreams
Auction Sat 03 July 10:30am
This bright and breezy apartment offers a terrific owner-occupier or investment opportunity with its immaculate presentation, boutique setting and prime city-fringe location close to everything that counts. A relaxing living and dining room sits next to the neat kitchen equipped with stainless-steel oven, gas cooktop and handy breakfast bar. Placed at opposite ends of the layout for privacy, the two bedrooms are fitted with robes and serviced by a pristine bathroom. A European laundry with space to accommodate a washing machine and dryer, split-system air conditioner, car space and secure intercom entry are further inclusions. Embrace a ready-made lifestyle of fantastic convenience and walk to award-winning restaurants, popular cafés, South Yarra Station, trams, Como Centre Cinema, Vogue Shopping Plaza, David Jones Food, selection of parks, and the walking and bike paths along the Yarra River.
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda kindly asks that clients entering our open homes or our office comply with the following:
* Wear a mask indoors, unless an exemption applies. Masks must be worn outdoors where a physical distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
* Register upon arrival via the unique Victorian Government QR code provided
* Do not exceed 10 people at one time during an inspection
* Do not exceed 50 people at one time during an outdoor auction
* People cannot travel between regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne for inspections or auctions
* The density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm applies in all cases i.e. offices, inspections, and auctions
* Disclose if you have a cold or any flu-like symptoms
* Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
* Practice good hygiene, including hand washing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
* Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***