St Kilda West 111/333 Beaconsfield Parade
Luxury Living with Panoramic Views
NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Capturing sweeping 270-degree panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay & the incredible city skyline, this luxurious sub penthouse apartment in an iconic and irreplaceable building boasts sun, sea, sky and serenity with no detail spared.
Light-filled and immaculately presented interiors comprise of a contemporary kitchen with marble benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, flowing into the spacious open plan living and dining area complimented with incredible backdrops and two undercover balconies providing uninterrupted views. The generous master bedroom features built in robes, and ensuite with bath overlooking the bay and city, second bedroom featuring built in robes, central bathroom and spacious laundry.
Impeccably appointed with two car spaces on title, lock up storage cupboard, heating/cooling and video intercom entry.
Offering immeasurable lifestyle appeal directly opposite St Kilda Foreshore, and a short distance to Fitzroy Street shops, Middle Park shops, public transport and schools.
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**