Port Melbourne 110 Derham Street
Victorian beauty in a vibrant inner-city locale
Immaculately maintained and remarkably spacious, this Victorian home on good-sized land of approximately 218 square metres offers superb scope to live in comfortably today and update tomorrow.
An ambience of chic style radiates throughout the generous interior, which features a grand high-ceilinged entry adorned with timber fretwork, a central living room, an impeccably modern fully equipped kitchen open-planned to the dining room, two classically refined bedrooms with fireplaces and built-in robes, a third bedroom, and an immaculate main bathroom with laundry facilities. Additional highlights include two split-system air conditioners and Baltic Pine floorboards.
Great opportunity lies in the substantially sized backyard that has more than enough room to upsize the accommodation (STCA) and still be left with plenty of space for a magical alfresco area as well as prized off-street parking. Facilitating a smooth renovation process, the rear access is worth its weight in gold.
You could also take advantage of the approved plans in place for reinventing the existing design into a luxurious 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home with upstairs’ rumpus room gazing out to the city.
Experience the best of inner-city living with excellent proximity to Port Melbourne Primary School, Albert Park College, the Light Rail, Southern Cross Station, walking and cycling tracks bordered by scenic reserves, Bay Street’s cafés and shops, South Melbourne Market, DFO and the beach.
From Midnight 25th March 2020 - All public open for inspections and public auctions on-site must cease until further notice
Following official public health advice surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, and in the interest of public safety for our clients and our staff, Belle Property St Kilda will now replace all our scheduled public open for inspections with private one-on-one viewings of properties. Additionally, all our public on-site auctions will be replaced by digital online auction alternatives or be converted to private sale negotiations.
We kindly ask that clients entering our open homes or our office:
• Disclose if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
• Disclose if over the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas to countries where there is a travel advisory of “do not travel”, “reconsider the need to travel” or “exercise a high degree of caution”, or if you have had contact with a person who has travelled to such a country. At the time of writing, the six countries in the high-risk categories are: China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia. We respectfully request that travellers returning from these countries follow government-enforced quarantine protocols
• Disclose if you, or someone you live with, is in self-isolation because there is a reason to suspect that they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Practice good hygiene, including handwashing or applying alcohol-based sanitiser before entering the premises
• Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the homes during open for inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any devices if required.
As always, we consider our obligations to our team, our clients and our community our first and most important priority and will continue to work closely with our advisors enabling us to remain proactive and measured, with appropriate precaution.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER*
**You are invited to step into the property and explore more, by clicking on the relevant links which include video, interactive Floorplans & Interactive Tour to enable kitchen updates using our photo styling tools or to utilise our furnishing and measuring service**
***Macquarie DEFT Auction Pay available on this property on auction day***