Eynesbury 1 Wedderburn Avenue
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE, LUXURY
Escape from the daily grind and immerse yourself within the distinct charm and character that the forever popular Eynesbury Estate has to offer.
This stunning, ‘Hamptons Style’ home will have you captivated at first glance. Within proximity to the renowned Eynesbury Golf Course and a short walk to the historic heritage-listed Eynesbury Homestead, this custom-built home is where sophistication meets calmness and tranquility. Featuring the perfect combination of polished floorboards and plush carpet throughout, vast amounts of storage, ducted cooling and heating, quality fittings and French doors allowing a wealth of natural light in. This home has been designed for your every need.
Hosting three spacious bedrooms, two with walk-in robes and master with full en-suite.
The central hub of the home consists of a stunning kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances including a 900mm oven/rangehood, pendent lighting and walk in pantry.
Plenty of space to relax and entertain with family and friends with dedicated dining, adjoining undercover alfresco area with built in bench seating all overlooking the landscaped backyard.
Situated on an impressive sized allotment of 648m2 (approx.) and strategically positioned close to all amenities, additional features include; central bathroom, large laundry with separate access to the rear yard, double remote garage, landscaped gardens.
Whatever lifestyle you lead, this truly remarkable home will leave you wanting more as you take in its character and explore its beautiful surroundings.
Do not miss out on this exceptional opportunity and call us today to arrange a private inspection.
We ask you please follow the below health tips.
• If you have returned from overseas or been in contact with someone from overseas in the past 14 days please don’t attend the advertised open home for property and instead contact the agent via phone or email.
• If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the advertised open home for property and instead contact the agent via phone or email.
• Refrain from shaking hands.
• Be cautious and limit the surfaces i.e. door handles you touch around the property.
• Maintain a comfortable distance from other people viewing the property.
Thank you for your cooperation & understanding.