Frankston 1/5 David Street
This original, yet newly updated home, features high ceilings with ornate ceiling roses, marble fire places, and includes a combination of polished hardwood timber floors, and hybrid flooring, through the master bedroom, hallway and kitchen.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms within the property, with one featuring an open fire place, that could easily be used as a second lounge, or study.
The master bedroom includes an ensuite with spa bath, and shower over the bath. This room also includes separate access to the back yard entertainment area.
Other features include:
- Modern kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances and Devanti Range Hood
- Light and bright lounge room with a marble fire place, great for those winter nights
- Freshly polished hardwood timber floor boards
- French doors which lead out to an open decked area, and a secure north facing back yard
- Separate laundry with bench
- Main bathroom includes impressive spa shower
- Vulcan gas heater
- Ornate art deco ceilings.
The property also has potential for redeveloping, with plans and permits having been previously approved, and recently extended to September 2025, to build two townhouses on the approx. 417 sqm block (STCA), however this property would also be perfect to move in to as is, where you would be able to enjoy the beautiful features the property already has to offer, including being in close proximity to Bayside Shopping Centre, public transport including Frankston Train Station, Frankston Beach, Monash University, and Chisolm Tafe.