Mornington 98 Maxwell Street
Pretty as a picture and steps to parkland, this inviting home is a nature oasis in the heart of Mornington.
Simply cross the wide tree-lined street and unwind in Maxwell Reserve with the children and pets, while the larger Civic Reserve is just 400m away.
This sandstone-style brick home rests on a flat 628 sqm (approx) allotment presenting plenty of space for children to play outside while adults entertain on a large covered alfresco terrace by the garden.
Potter amongst the veggies, zip to Bentons Square Shopping Centre in 2 minutes (approx) by car and enjoy a peaceful setting 5 minutes to Main Street and within easy reach of schools.
The zoned floorplan features 2 living rooms including open-plan family and dining. The 2nd living room lies adjacent to a private master bedroom with a walk-in robe, a delightful window bench seat and a fully-tiled ensuite.
Secondary bedrooms with built-in robes share a central bathroom towards the rear.
Polished hardwood floorboards feature under foot, while a spacious kitchen with a gas cooktop enjoys outlooks to the manicured garden.
Other features include a remote double garage, ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, split system air-conditioners, new wool carpet, security doors, security shutters to all windows and more.
· Inviting sandstone-style brick home on a flat, leafy 628 sqm (approx) allotment
· Lovely wide tree-lined setting with Maxwell Reserve across the road
· Minutes to Bentons Square Shopping Centre and Main Street
· Private back yard with plenty of space for children to play
· Large covered alfresco entertaining terrace
· Zoned floorplan with 2 living rooms including open-plan main living
· Private master bedroom with a walk-in robe, a window bench seat and a fully-tiled ensuite
· Polished hardwood floorboards and new wool carpet
· Spacious kitchen with a gas cooktop
· Remote double garage, security shutters, security doors
· Ducted heating, ducted evaporative cooling and split system air-conditioners