Armadale Top 5 Shops and Boutiques
One of Melbourne’s most stylish suburbs, Armadale reigns high on High Street as one of the best shopping stretches in town. Block by block, you can find everything from coveted Australian fashion brands to unique designers to homewares and antiques. Whether you’re looking to meander on the weekends with friends after brunch or looking for that special occasion outfit, Armadale has you covered. Literally.
Our hockingstuart Armadale local experts share their favourite shops and boutiques
- Mecca on High St: Australia’s largest cosmetics and skincare retailer, Mecca is truly the “mecca” of cult beauty products (many of which you can’t get anywhere else) including Nars, Hourglass, Chantecaille, Sunday Riley and Rodin Olio Lusso, and the brand’s own luxe range.
- Ivy Muse on High St: Jacqui Vidal and Alana Langan, the lifelong friends behind Ivy Muse, design beautiful, functional plant stands and botanical wares and are driven by a commitment to encourage creativity with greenery. Their shop is experiential and bright, alluring shoppers to pop in from the street to enjoy the fresh vibe of their space.
(Photo by Annette O’Brien and IVY MUSE www.ivymuse.com.au)
- Acne on High St: Stockholm-based fashion house, Acne has a minimalist range of well-made everyday essentials for both men and women. This cult Swedish brand appeals to everyone in Armadale who enjoy a great fit and enduring style for the decades.
- Zimmermann on High St: This store is the label’s biggest in Melbourne and holds the most extensive range of the brand’s ready-to-wear collections (marked by overt femininity mixed with warrior-like detailing) anywhere in the state.
- Dion Lee on High St: One of Australia’s most celebrated contemporary fashion designers, Dion Lee’s brick and mortar on High Street displays beams of polished metal and a line of mirrored walls which reflect his immaculate attention to detail, highly technical designs, engineered textiles and precision cuts. Dion’s apparel is not just clothing, but certainly an art form.
hockingstuart Armadale’s Marketing Coordinator Eloise Manion often peruses shops on High Street and knows the retail community well. Eloise says, “Personally, I think Armadale is one of Melbourne’s most stylish suburbs. With High Street offering everything from elegant restaurants & delicious cafés, to high-end brand shopping & Australian designer boutiques. It’s the perfect place to shop in Melbourne, offering the highest standards of our city’s trendy culture and heritage, as well as still feeling like a friendly, tight-knit community.”
Whether you’re interested in selling or just curious about the potential market in Armadale, reach out to one of our agents at hockingstuart.
835 High St, Armadale VIC 3143